Table of Contents
Last updated: January, 2023
What Information We Collect And How We Use It
We collect and receive Personal Data from you when you submit or send us information about yourself and when you visit our Site, and we use this Personal Data as follows:
- Contacting Us. If you contact us to make certain requests or to ask questions, whether by email or through a contact form we make available on the Site (“Contact Form”), we will use this information to respond to your requests or questions. When you submit information through the Contact Form, we require you to provide us with a name, email address, country, company name, job title and information about your request. We also ask that you provide us with your phone number, though this is not required. We use the Personal Data you provide in order to respond to your request. The legal basis for our use of such information is your consent. Unless otherwise required due to the nature of your request or the relationship between us, we retain such Personal Data for as long as necessary to respond to or resolve your request or inquiry, or for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client Personal Data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. we are able, if we were not able to collect and process this Personal Data, we would not be able to respond to your requests properly or at all.
- Newsletter or Marketing Sign Up. In the event you sign up to receive promotions, newsletters or other commercial or marketing communications from us or otherwise request to receive such communications, we will use the Personal Data you provide (such as your email address) to send you such communications. You may contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such communications or opt-out of such communications by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of e-mails we send. The legal basis for our use of such Personal Data is your consent. We will retain it until you request to unsubscribe from or stop receiving these communications, at which point we will delete such information within a period of ninety (90) days following your request to unsubscribe. Without this Personal Data, we will not be able to send you such communications.
- How we use this data: (1) to provide you with the newsletters or other commercial or marketing communications from us, to respond to your inquiries and requests including via email, and (2) to contact you upon any relevant request you may have.
How (and with whom) we Share your Personal Data
- In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Advertising; we may launch marketing campaigns from time to time. We may also notify you about new features, additional offerings, better ways to use the Services, events and special opportunities or any other information we think you will find valuable, and may provide such notices through email notifications or through our marketing campaigns on any other sites or platforms.
- If you do not wish to receive such promotional communications, you can notify us at any time by writing to [email protected] by clicking “unsubscribe” or by following the instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
- Direct marketing;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- Data storage and process;
- We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or (v) to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our Site, our users, yourself or any third party.
- Disputes. In case of any dispute with or concerning you, we may disclose Personal Data relating to you with our legal counsel, professional advisors and service providers, the relevant court or other tribunal and other third parties as needed in order to resolve the dispute, defend ourselves against any claims, or enforce our rights.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. In the event that we, or a part of our business, are sold to a third party, or if we are merged with another entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a similar event, we will transfer information about the relevant portions of our business as well as relevant customers and users, to the purchaser or the entity with which we are merged.
- Affiliates. We share Personal Data with our affiliates, such as our parent company Weebit-Nano Ltd. (Australia), our French subsidiary, Weebit Nano France S.A.R.L., who assist us in processing Personal Data and providing our Services.
The Rights of Users
- Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult with us on [email protected], to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to us at the contact information set out above.
- If you are a resident of the European Union, please note that the following rights specifically apply regarding your personal information under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR“): (1) Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information; (2) Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; (3) Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control; (4) Request erasure of your personal information; (5) Object to the processing of personal information by us; (6) Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us; (7) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
- This Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
- To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
We may be permitted by law (including the GDPR and local national laws) to refuse or limit the extent to which we comply with your request. We may also require additional information in order to comply with your request, including information needed to locate the information requested or to verify your identity or the legality of your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge an appropriate fee to comply with your request.
Transfers of Personal Data to Other Countries Outside the EU or EEA
A. Where we store, access and transfer Personal Data
We transfer Personal Data to the following countries outside of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA):
- Israel, where We and our third-party web hosting provider are located, and where our third party web hosting provider stores our data;
- United States, where our third-party web hosting provider stores our data, and where We store information in private virtual private servers; and
- Australia, where we have offices (this data is not shared with third parties but remains with us).
B.Legal Protection for Data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
If you are an individual protected by the GDPR, you may contact us at [email protected] in order to obtain additional information regarding the basis for the transfer of Personal Data relating to you to countries outside the European Economic Area. Please note that information or copies of documents we may provide to you in connection with such requests may be limited or redacted in order to protect the rights of third parties or to comply with contractual obligations we may have (such as obligations of confidentiality).
C. Rights under Californian Law (CCPA)
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you have the right under California law to make certain requests in connection with our use of Personal Data relating to you, as described below. To make such a request, please contact us by email at [email protected]. Please note that certain exceptions may apply.
- Disclosure of Direct Marketing Practices. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, one time per year you may request the following information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes: a list of the categories of the personal information disclosed to such parties during the preceding calendar year; the names and addresses of such third parties, and if the nature of the parties’ businesses is not clear from their names, examples of the products or services marketed by such third parties; or our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting your Personal Information.
- Removal of Public Information. If you are under the age of 18 and have an Account, under California Business and Professions Code Section 22581, you may request the removal of content or information you have publicly posted that is identified with you or your account. Please be aware that certain exceptions may apply and we may not be able to completely remove all such information.
- Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request that we and any of our service providers delete your Personal Information.
- Right to Correct. If you find that any of the we've collected about you is inaccurate, you have the right to correct such information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercising your Consumer Privacy Rights. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer privacy rights, such as, not being denied any goods or services or charged different prices or rates.
California "Do Not Track" Notice
We do not track individuals’ online activities over time and across third party Web sites or online services nor do we allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about you when use the Site. We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms.
Personal Data of Children
The Site is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If you believe that a person under the age of eighteen (18) has provided us with Personal Data, or if we have received the Personal Data of such person, please contact us at [email protected].
Unsubscribing to Commercial Messages
You may request that we stop sending you commercial messages by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email you receive. However, we may still send you messages in connection with your Account, requests or reservations you make, to resolve disputes, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We do not treat information we collect or receive which cannot be connected to any particular person or which is anonymized or aggregated such that it can no longer be connected to or used to identify any particular person as Personal Data even if it was originally linked to or stored with Personal Data. Such information cannot be used to identify you or any other person. We use anonymous information internally for a variety of purposes, may share it with third parties or even publish it for any reason.
How to Exercise your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Information. To exercise any of the rights detailed above, please submit a verifiable request to us by contacting us at [email protected]. You may only request to exercise your right of access once within a 12-month period.
- Submitting a Verifiable Request: In order to exercise your right to know or right to delete you must submit a request containing sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the applicable Personal Information or an authorized agent of such person, which may include details relating to your account. Any requests made through your password protected account will be verified through our existing authentication procedures for such account.
- Submitting Requests through an Authorized Agent: An authorized agent may exercise requests on your behalf. In order to exercise your right to know or right to delete through an agent, we may ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity and the agent’s identity, and written authorization permitting the agent to act on your behalf before complying with your request. In order to submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information through an agent, we may ask for written authorization permitting the authorized agent to act on your behalf before complying with your request. We reserve the right to deny the request of any agent that does not provide proof that they have been authorized to act on behalf of the applicable consumer in accordance with applicable law.